Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Saturday 13 October 2012

Re: ))))Vu & Company(((( DATA ENTRY JOBS, I WANT TO DO DATA ENTRY JOBS, PLZ HELP ME

I have experience of data entry and data conversion can you give me contact no. where I can join.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Sajjad mughal <sajjad.mughal32@gmail.com> wrote:
i can tell u do u have an experience of  that ever its type are 
Grand P T C and  For cash click 


On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM, afshan jawaid <afshanj12@gmail.com> wrote:
Ys I have good eng approach but I do not know where should I apply.


On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Sajjad mughal <sajjad.mughal32@gmail.com> wrote:
for this u have to better approach on english laguage and a good tayping speed 


On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM, afshan jawaid <afshanj12@gmail.com> wrote:
Assalamualaikum,

I want to do data entry job it there any body help me.




No comments:

Post a Comment