Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Saturday 27 April 2013

))))Vu & Company(((( additional specialization in HRM

I am doing additional specialization in HRM  so if anyone is doing kindly add me for online quiz help and assignment sharing with each others my email   imransadaejars@gmail.com and my mob# 0314-4719074 



Please forward me midterm papers of following subjects

HRM624 - Conflict Management
HRM627 - Human Resource Development
MGMT611 - Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611)
MGMT628 - Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628)



Regadrs,
Imran Zafar

Mob# 0314-4719074

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vu-and-company+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment