Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Re: ))))Vu & Company(((( Error while downloading Microsoft Software

restart download again,, click browse button and save the file in the drive which has maximum space instead of temp file, also do not move the original setup download manager file which is of about 450kb. 

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Syed Asim Raza Bukhari <bc100202245@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

I want to get for the download please guide me

 

From: vu-and-company@googlegroups.com [mailto:vu-and-company@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Muhammad Umair
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 9:04 PM
To: attock-vu-group; vustudymasti; vu-study-corner; vugujranwala; vu-cs-experts; vulmsit@googlegroups.com; attock-study-corner@googlegroups.com; Virtual_c@googlegroups.com; vu-and-company; pak-youth; vugoogle@googlegroups.com; vu_experts@googlegroups.com; vustudymania; vu-pink
Subject: ))))Vu & Company(((( Error while downloading Microsoft Software

 

Assalam o Alaikum


Fellows, I am getting this error every time I try to download Microsoft Software.

 

 

 

 

Untitled.jpg

 

 

Anyone knows how to resolve this? OR someone else faced this problem?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment