Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

))))Vu & Company(((( Fwd: matter regarding Internship



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mc090200324 Noreen Firdous <mc090200324@vu.edu.pk>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Subject: matter regarding Internship
To: course_selection@vu.edu.pk
Cc: registrar@vu.edu.pk, Rector@vu.edu.pk


Dear Sir,

 

I am a student of VU, Roll # MC090200324


Sir I want to discuss an issue with you. I have cleared my all subjects with CGPA 1.93 but due to CGPA restriction I could not qualify for internship now.


Sir, I want to take this thing under your kind consideration that I belongs to middle class and my family can not afford more two semesters now. That's why I want to add just 1 extra semester.


I have selected some courses to improve my CGPA and want to get internship opportunity in the same semester.


Kindly allow me for internship in the same semester. I assure you that I will get good percentage with my struggle.

 

 

I shall be really thankful to you.


Regards


Syeda Noreen Firdous


No comments:

Post a Comment