Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Wednesday 30 July 2014

))))Vu & Company(((( I'm considering paying for a google ad to promote my singing teaching. Has anyone tried it? What are the pitfalls?

I don't feel totally clear from the website that I can withdraw easily and get them to stop taking money (payments are automatic). But previously I was getting good business from students who found me through a google search, but now I don't seem to figure in the algorithm at all, and having finished the PhD I need to grow my student base.
 
Groups
 
Music Teaching
Popular discussions in:
Music Teaching
I'm considering paying for a google ad to promote my singing teaching. Has anyone tried it? What...
Raelene Bruinsma
Raelene Bruinsma
PhD Candidate at Curtin University
I don't feel totally clear from the website that I can withdraw easily and get them to stop taking...
Brendan Bondurant
I've never tried paid ads. One other thing I try to do is...
Brendan Bondurant, Guitarist and Educator
View Discussion
Contribute to active discussions
MUSIC MATH
Bob Vasquez
Bob Vasquez
The Treble Maker
6 new comments View discussion
It is entirely up to the individual child's aptitude towards the music. The great composers started at very early ages on instruments.?Best wishes, no1hitmaker
Keith Dobbs
Keith Dobbs
Owner, Guitar/Voice/Recording of NYC
1 new comment View discussion
Is it still possible to make a living as a private music instructor?
Dr. David Mitchell
Dr. David Mitchell
Director of Curriculum at Atlanta Institute of Music and Media
4 new comments View discussion
I need ideas on how to convince a student and her parents that speed is not everything. Intonation, evenness, and control are all things that must be practiced slowly to develop accuracy.
Ronit Rieser
Ronit Rieser
violin instructor
1 new comment View discussion
Please share your thoughts on a fellow teacher's attempts to poach my students.
Starla Jackson
Starla Jackson
Independent Music Professional
1 new comment View discussion
Are we generous?
Surangika Senanayake
Surangika Senanayake
Music teacher and Author of Help Me Learn Music
6 new comments View discussion
Want to see what's new? View all discussions View all discussions
Ask a question or share your ideas. Click here
You are receiving Groups Digest emails. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Muhammad Ali Khan (--Teacher). Learn why we included this.
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment