Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Sunday 24 May 2015

))))Vu & Company(((( RE: {GRP} (Part 3 of 3) 61 Quran Duas Arabic-English


 Allah save all muslims

Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:25:17 +0300
Subject: {GRP} (Part 3 of 3) 61 Quran Duas Arabic-English
From: mirzaehtesham1950@gmail.com
To: global-right-path@googlegroups.com


61 DUAS FROM QURAN-Part 3

 

36

My Lord! Increase me in knowledge. [20;114]

رَبِّ ذِدْنِى عِلْمًا (۱۱۴ / ۲۰ سورۃ طٰہٰ)

37

La ilaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O, Allah)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers [21;87]

لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ [الأنبياء : 87]

38

"O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors." (Quran 21/89)

رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِیْ فَرْدًا وَّاَنْتَ خَیْرُالْوٰرِثِیْنَ

( الانبیاء ۸۹/۲۱)

39

(Allah is) the best to protect and the Best to help.
    [Al-Muminun 22/78]

فَنِعْمَ المَْوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيْرُ

[سُوْرَۃُ الُحَجِّ ۷۸ / ۲۲]

40

"My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me. [23;97-98]

رَّبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَن يَحْضُرُونِ

[المؤمنون 97-98]

41

Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy [23: 109]

رَبَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ  [المؤمنون :109]

42

My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy! [23;118]

رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ [المؤمنون 118]

43

Our Lord! Avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,- Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in. [25: 65-66]

رَبَّنَا اصْرِفْ عَنَّا عَذَابَ جَهَنَّمَ إِنَّ عَذَابَهَا كَانَ غَرَامًا إِنَّهَا سَآءَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا [الفرقان :65-66]

44

O my Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous [25:74]

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
[
الفرقان :74]

45

My Lord! Bestow Hukm (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous. And grant me an honourable mention in later generations, And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight.  [26;83-85]

رَبِّ  ھَبْ   لِیْ حُکْمًا وَاَلْحِقْنِیْ بِاالصّٰلِحِیْنَ وَاجْعَلْ لِّی لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِی الْأَخِرِیْنَ وَاجْعَلْنِیْ مِن وَّرَثَۃِ جَنَّۃِ النَّعِیْمِ (الشعراء 85:26)

46

My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves. [27;19]

See [46;15] also

رَبِّ اَوْزِعْنِیْ ٓ   اَنْ اَشْکُرَ نِعْمَتَکَ الَّتِیْ ٓ   اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَیَّ وَعَلٰی وَالِدَیَّ وَاَنْ اَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضٰہُ وَاَدْخِلْنِیْ بِرَحْمَتِکَ فِیْ عِبَادِکَ الصّٰلِحِیْنَ

(۱۹ / ۲۷ النمل(

47

My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, so forgive me [28;16]

رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي

(القصص16:28)

48

My Lord, save me from the wrongdoing people.
       [Al- Qasas 28/21]

رَبِّ نَجِّنِیْ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظّٰلِمِیْنَ 
(سُوْرَۃُ الْقَصَصِ ۲۱ / ۲۸)

49

It may be that my Lord guides me to the Right Way [28;22]

عَسٰی رَبِّيْٓ اَنْ یَّہْدِیَنِيْ سَوَآءَ السَّبِیْلِ

 ( ۲۲ / ۲۸سورۃ القصص)

50

My Lord! truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me [28;24]

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ

[ القصص 24]

51

My Lord, support me against the corrupting people.
      [Al-Ankabut 29/30]

رَبِّ انْصُرْنِیْ عَلَی الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِیْنَ 
)سُوْرَۃُ الْعَنْکَبُوْتِ ۳۰ / ۲۹(

52

Our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate [35: 34]

اِنَّ رَبَّنَا لَغَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ [فاطر :34]

53

My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous [37;100]

رَبِّ ھَبْ لِیْ مِنَ الصّٰلِحِیْنَ

 (۱۰۰/۳۷ الصافات)

54

Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! [40:7]

 رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ  [ غافر :7]

55

And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement.

[40:8-9]

رَبَّنَا وَأَدْخِلْهُمْ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِى وَعَدتَّهُم وَمَن صَلَحَ مِنْ ءَابَآئِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ وَقِهِمُ السَّيِّئَاتِ وَمَن تَقِ السَّيِّئَاتِ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَقَدْ رَحِمْتَهُ وَذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

[غافر :8-9]

56

My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my offspring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will) [46;15] See [27;19] also

رَبِّ اَوْزِعْنِیْ ٓ اَنْ اَشْکُرَ نِعْمَتَکَ الَّتِیْ ٓ   اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَیَّ وَعَلٰی وَالِدَیَّ وَاَنْ اَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضٰہُ وَاَصْلِحْ لِیْ فِیْ ذُرِّیَتِیْ    اِنِّیْ تُبْتُ اِلَیْکَ وَاِنِّیْ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِیْنَ

 (۱۵ / ۴۶  الاحقاف)

57

Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.[59;10]

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَآ إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ [الحشر : 10]

58

Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal [60:4]

رَّبَّنَا عَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ [الممتحنة :4]

59

Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! for Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[60:5]

رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ [الممتحنة :5]

60

Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things.
[66:8]

رَبَّنَآ أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَآ إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ [التحريم :8]

61

My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women. [71;28]

رَبِّ اغْفِرْلِیْ وَلِوَالِدَیَّ وَلِمَنْ دَخَلَ بَیْتِیَ مُؤْمِنًا وَّلِلْمُؤْمِنِیْنَ وَالْمُؤْمِنٰتِ (۲۸ / ۷۱ )

Ya Allah send peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad,his companions, and his family and all those who follow them in righteousness till the Day of Reckoning. AMEEN

Mirza Ehteshamuddin Ahmed-(Hyderabadi) Email : mirzaehtesham1950@gmail.com
(Urdu & English BOOKS Download fromà http://muslimislambooks.blogspot.com

 

 


--
For more information: http://global-right-path.net16.net
Facebook: irshad2000ca
http://www.facebook.com/irshad2000ca
Twitter: @GlobalRightPath
https://twitter.com/GlobalRightPath
Linkedin: noor.e.islaam@gmail.com
Google+: noor.e.islaam@gmail.com
A Single Machine May Replace Thousands of Human, BUT Not a Single Human Can Replace a Single Machine
Global Anthem - Change Our World, My Love for Humanity, A True Love
http://youtu.be/iGLviBqk6W8
.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Global-Right-Path" group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Global-Right-Path" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to global-right-path+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to global-right-path@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/global-right-path.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/global-right-path/CAD5UdBjPc2nnjLZepOj0%2Bw-tLiuHQiPpyNRn1ZTy8jMXudhXCQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment