Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Friday 29 August 2014

))))Vu & Company(((( Claire Brady

Hello Friends, I have inherited a new adult piano beginner who has almost completed Tune A Day Bk 1. In the past I have utilised Carol Barrett and Bastien books as methods of advancement, but have not been overly impressed by the repetitive nature of Bastien or the seemingly ad hoc progression that peppers Barrett's book. Has anyone utilised alternative books that they would highly recommend? Many thanks
 
Groups
 
Music Teaching
Trending discussions in:
Music Teaching
Claire Brady Claire Brady
Claire Brady
Hello Friends, I have inherited a new adult piano beginner who has almost completed Tune A Day Bk...
View Discussion
Contribute to active discussions
7 new comments
Donna Schwartz I'm curious, as a music teacher, what websites do you frequent?
Donna Schwartz
For your most recent challenge you faced (with regard to teaching), what sites did you go to (besides Google) to get help?
4 new comments
Cyndi Shi Is 3 years old too young to start piano lesson???
Cyndi Shi
Hello fellow teachers! What are you thoughts on teaching a 3-year-old piano? Have you taught a 3-year-old piano (or other instruments) before? If you haven't, will you ever teach a student that...
1 new comment
Dr. David Mitchell Is it still possible to make a living as a private music instructor?
Dr. David Mitchell
Riffstation Play Makes It Easy To Play Along With YouTube Music Videos. Amazing! These free services are great for students, but make it difficult to make a living as a private guitar instructor. I...
3 new comments
Eric Rasmussen English and Music - an apt analogy
Eric Rasmussen
Angry music educator alert! Do NOT read this. You'll either be mad yourself or mad at me. Why do we insist on teaching this way?
3 new comments
BJ Montoya Online Payment for Private Lessons
BJ Montoya
I am looking to offer the option of having students pay for lessons online and curious if anyone has any recommendations of service they like to use.
New discussion
joseph swope Does choir rehearsal really have to consist of just learning the notes?
joseph swope
I direct a small middle school choir of about a dozen students. A good portion of the young singers do not read music, and most of them are not experienced enough to sight-sing. I love to direct the...
1 new comment
Hellene Hiner There is absolutely no alternative to this
Hellene Hiner
I am reading the posts of educational community members about getting classes ready to the new school year. Sometimes, I even see a keyboard next to the teacher's table! I can also notice some...
4 new comments
Angela Gold Expanding school music program to include instruments
Angela Gold
I am curious how long it would take to learn to teach xylophone/glockenspiel to a class of students (likely 3rd grade and above)? I originally trained as an art teacher, and I'm a self-taught...
1 new comment
Bryan Ewing Things I wish I knew about the music business - Budi Voogt
Bryan Ewing
A followup to my previous post "What happens in a society in which the creator of a work can disappear amid the frenzy of sharing?"
See more at LinkedIn
You are receiving Groups Digest emails. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Muhammad Ali Khan (--Teacher). Learn why we included this.
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment