Search Papers On This Blog. Just Write The Name Of The Course

Tuesday 26 August 2014

))))Vu & Company(((( Is 3 years old too young to start piano lesson???

Hello fellow teachers! What are you thoughts on teaching a 3-year-old piano? Have you taught a 3-year-old piano (or other instruments) before? If you haven't, will you ever teach a student that young? Do you think there is a best age to start piano lessons? If yes, what age? Any thoughts are welcome!
 
Groups
 
Music Teaching
Trending discussions in:
Music Teaching
Cyndi Shi Is 3 years old too young to start piano lesson???
Cyndi Shi
Hello fellow teachers! What are you thoughts on teaching a 3-year-old piano? Have you taught a...
View Discussion
Kate Kunkel
Kate Kunkel
The Suzuki method is available for piano, and it certainly works...
Dunmore Jamanda
Dunmore Jamanda
Quite an eye opener. I want to send my 4year old son to piano...
Contribute to active discussions
3 new comments
Eric Rasmussen English and Music - an apt analogy
Eric Rasmussen
Angry music educator alert! Do NOT read this. You'll either be mad yourself or mad at me. Why do we insist on teaching this way?
7 new comments
Angela Gold Expanding school music program to include instruments
Angela Gold
I am curious how long it would take to learn to teach xylophone/glockenspiel to a class of students (likely 3rd grade and above)? I originally trained as an art teacher, and I'm a self-taught...
3 new comments
Carla Louro Hi. I would like your opinion on music exams.
Carla Louro
I have a student who has done Piano grade 3 with ABRSM. He did well, but he didn't like playing the scales very much. I was told by another teacher for the piano exams with Trinity, you can choose a...
2 new comments
Allen Paul Working with a Music School vs. Teaching for Myself - What about rates?
Allen Paul
I've recently moved to a new geographic area and I've been considering working with established music schools until I'm more familiar with the area, rather than struggle to advertise to a new student...
3 new comments
Donna Schwartz I'm curious, as a music teacher, what websites do you frequent?
Donna Schwartz
For your most recent challenge you faced (with regard to teaching), what sites did you go to (besides Google) to get help?
See more at LinkedIn
You are receiving Groups Digest emails. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Muhammad Ali Khan (--Teacher). Learn why we included this.
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment